Grinders – MBK Series
KIE Grinders attend almost any type or form of plastic parts. The MBK series are suitable to grind parts such as, bottles, boxes, films and regrind materials. The MBK Line is suitable for grinding plastic sludge or extremely compact and dense materials, copper wire and rubber.
Have the following characteristics in common:
• Cutting system with angle that decreases the energy consumption and dust formation and increases production;
• Easy access to the screen, regardless of knives or hoper opening, allowing rapid change in particle size of the material or equipment cleaning;
• Fully constructed in rolled steel, including the bearing housing that are attached to the frame;
• Shaft made of solid steel;
• Knives fixed by wedge, ensuring its perfect support and reducing the risk of break by bending.
• Hopper’s opening with crank and helical worm gear;
• 180 degrees mesh, providing more production rate and reduction in the energy consumption;
• Safety lock that avoid the rotor movement when the hopper is opened;
• Atende plenamente à norma de segurança NR12;
Abertura motorizada do funil de alimentação, refrigeração à água, retirada de material por ventoinha ou rosca transportadora, painel de comando.
** Production (kg/h):
The production depends on several factors such as density of material, parts size, grain size and others.
Please consult our sales department so we can estimate the production as your needs.