Grinders – MAK Series
KIE Grinders attend almost any type or form of plastic parts. The MAK series are suitable to grind parts such as, bottles, boxes, films and regrind materials.
Have the following characteristics in common:
• Cutting system with angle that decreases the energy consumption and dust formation and increases production;
• Fully external bearing housing, allowing grinding with water without affecting seals or bearings;
• Easy access to the screen, regardless of knives or hoper opening, allowing a rapid change in particle size of the material or equipment cleaning;
• Fully constructed in rolled steel, including the bearing housing;
• Hopper’s opening with crank and helical worm gear;
• 180 degrees mesh, providing more production rate and reduction in the energy consumption;
• Safety lock that avoid the rotor movement when the hopper is opened;
• Atende plenamente à norma de segurança NR12;
Hopper with motorized opening, water cooling, discharge of material by blower or screw conveyor, control panel.
* Rotor Type::
Rotor N: Grinding parts like bottles and films.
Rotor P: Grinding PET bottles.
Rotor BX: Grinds small parts at low rotation.
** Production (kg/h):
The production depends on several factors such as density of material, parts size, grain size and others.
Please consult our sales department so we can estimate the production as your needs.